Friday, August 19, 2016

Scrappy Project Planner - Bee Organized!!!


Today the 
is taking a closer look inside my 
Scrappy Project Planner 
it's almost time to start shipping
and I'm sew excited!


to see my previous post 
about the planner when I announced it:)


These are the project pages and there are 50 of them...
50 projects!


It's so easy to organize your own personal projects and time 
because you fill in your own dates 
so that you can start using it at any time 
and as often as you want...daily or weekly:)


One section is FULL of handy dandy reference charts
and also my very favorite methods for
 piecing things like flying geese, 
half square triangles and
 quarter square triangles etc...


In it...I detail my 5 step method on 
organizing your fabrics and sewing space. 
There's a notes section too of course:)


It includes this quilt pattern...


These four patterns...


and this pattern for a total of 
6 super easy 
and fun scrappy quilt patterns 
to bust your stash:)


I've also designed lots of
 fun and useful accessories
 to go with the planner for
 ultimate and cute organizing!

Of course there will be
 a sew along and
 other fun things 
to celebrate when it gets here:) 
YaY!
I'm super happy that 
it's almost time
 and we can Bee Organized together!
xx
Lori

P.S. If you haven't already
 pre-ordered your copy:


2 comments:

Little Quiltsong said...

Beautiful packages of cuteness and usefulness. Love them all - especially your scrappy patterns. My scrap baskets are overflowing :)!

michelle h said...

So happy about these products--everything you create is so happy! I preordered all of it...I just know I have to have it!!! Thank you for expanding into planners and accessories...:and including more of your hints and patterns--it's going to be amazing!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails