Monday, March 3, 2014

The Quilty Fun Sew Along - Week 16 - Sewing Spools!!! ...


Good morning my quilty fun peeps!


We are into week 16 …
Sewing Spools
in the 
I know I say this every time…
but I can't believe it!

This week is hosted by my amazing friend Sherri from A Quilting Life
She has an amazing blog and sometimes is my 
sewing stunt double when I am in a bind getting ready for quilt market:)
Thanks for hosting this week Sherri!
to get all of this weeks info:)


As you know….
the spools are way easy and fun to make.
They are perfect for cutting some 
colorful squares from your scrappy happy stash...


And quickly turning them into this!


Don't forget to post pictures of your cute little sewing spools
onto the Quilty Fun Flickr group
 to enter for this weeks prizes.

Have a quilty fun kind of day peeps!
xx
Lori

P.S. I have posted a
 Quilty Fun tutorial for Wednesday
on a little project that I made
 last fall using my sewing spools:)

4 comments:

dream quilt create said...

I look forward to this quilt along every Monday and no matter what is going on, I try to get the blocks done by Tuesday. It is my happy thing to do :)

Pots and Pins said...

I think you should "rent" out time in your workroom for your fans...I'd pay to come and sit for an hour and just watch you play with fabrics! Seriously!!

Mary said...

Fun blocks to make on this Icey day in Washington State. I have kept up well with this SAL and love how it is looking on my design floor. Thanks for all the FUN blocks.

Terry@ a quilting blog said...

It's been so much fun sewing along each week and seeing this adorable quilt develop block-by-block. Thanks for all your inspiration :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails